GTherm, Inc. (“GTherm”) is dedicated to the development of environmentally-sound innovations for use in energy and other markets.
- GTherm Energy, Inc. is the developer of proprietary ‘clean’ oil and gas extraction technology. The GTherm Comprehensive Energy System uniquely combines several field-proven legacy oil and gas extraction approaches into a single, thermally-driven system to volumetrically recover greater quantities of oil and gas, sequester CO2 and, where applicable, generate electricity.
- GTherm OGP, LLC will model and implement The GTherm Comprehensive Energy System in concessions with confirmed oil in place (“OIP”) . The GTherm Comprehensive Energy System sequesters CO2 making the company eligible for US sequestration tax credit of $10.75 per metric ton of CO2 sequestered.
- GTherm Power, LLC will augment oil and gas recovery efforts and build modular baseload power plants to generate electricity using ‘clean, no emission’ fossil fuel as its feedstock making the company eligible for $22.50 per metric ton of CO2 sequestration credit.
- Exotex, Inc. is the developer of proprietary high-temperature tolerant and/or resistant advanced composite materials that outperform conventional materials (carbon fiber, broadly termed “fiber reinforced composites “FRCs”). Exotex epoxies when used to saturate woven or spun materials and products (including pipes) will perform in the “high temperature” and/or caustic environments, with “high tensile strength”, impact-resistant, moisture absorption resistance.
- GTherm GEO, Inc. is the developer of the Single-Well Engineered Geothermal System™ (“SWEGS”) for the generation of baseload geothermal power. GTherm GEO SWEGS is a closed system that does not require building a water reservoir and creates no pollution.