Exotex, Inc. is the developer of “next-generation” proprietary composite materials and products (broadly termed “fiber reinforced composites or “FRCs”) These economical light-weight, high tensile strength, high-temperature tolerant (up to 700⁰C), and/or caustic and impact resistant advanced materials are designed to outperform and replace conventional materials and products.
Exotex proprietary technologies Include:
- Porous pipe – a replacement for conventional slotted liner and screened pipe allowing for significantly higher flow rates
- Super insulated pipe – a highly insulated pipe that is spoolable, allowing for efficient transportation and installation and a minimum numbers of connectors, resulting in significantly reduced costs and higher performance
- Heat pipes – applications include industrial and residential heating and cooling, heated (ice free) roadways and runways etc.
- Deliver cost and performance advantages while fulfilling the market’s requirement for innovative materials and specialty products
- A key supplier to the parent company GTherm and these performance advantages to its energy generation initiatives.
- Partner with manufacturers and industry leaders (including epoxy manufactures, FRC and pipe manufacture, knitting and braiding, transportation componentry, construction, automotive etc.)
- License certain proprietary technologies for royalties to leading companies by product category, and/or by geographic sector.
To learn more about our services and how we can partner together, click here to contact us